Pages

Monday, November 26, 2007

More Than "Just a Little Note..."


Aren't Mondays just crummy sometimes? And isn't it funny how something can change your mood in about 2 seconds? Tonight as I dragged myself home at about 8:30 pm; there on my outdoor steps was a brown package with my name on it....


Ginger from http://enchantingcottage.blogspot.com/ had send me a gift. Tucked inside was a perfectly wrapped box in very lovely brown toile paper...I just sat there looking at this box. Little did Ginger know~ this was a gift enough~ such a beautiful box! Inside the box a note read, "...When I read about how much you love pumpkin I just had to give this to you...I bought 8 coffee cups because I fell in love with them, but go figure I am the only one who drinks my coffee with this cup daily. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do...Have a Blessed Thanksgiving" Ginger
Then inside the box was a basket holding an exquiste toile flowered coffee mug, nested with pumpkin candles & divine Gevalia Pumpkin Spice flavored coffee. So elegant! Ginger~ this is now my formally favorite coffee mug. I can't thank you enough for just a wonderful surprise! So my friend many many miles away has certainly made my week. I feel like the magic of the holidays has now begun...I feel blessed. Thank you Ginger.

6 comments:

Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage said...

OH! Thank-you for the kind words, I am now blushing!
ginger

Cindy said...

thanks for your nice comment on my blog! I feel the same way about your blog now that I've found you!

Unknown said...

So lovely. Enjoy your gift, you deserve it.

Texas Trail Mix said...

I LOVE LOVE your lil blog!

playing with soap said...

How beautiful. Enjoy.

Steph

Michelle said...

Thats very sweet of ginger. Its always a good feeling to receive a gift from a friend.