Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

This little Billow traveled over the pond...

Lambie Pie Billow & Whispering Willow Storybook card included...

I know most think of Under the Willow as selling soaps, but our original creation are the "Billows"~ they are small pillows of comfort. And one little Billow made it's way across the ocean to France~ I was thrilled to think of a little Billow in the arms of a little someone, somewhere very far. The sweetest person who sent this gift to a niece was nice enough to let me know it had arrived safely--she wrote:


Hi Carrie
I just thought I would let you know that the BIllow arrived safely and my niece has emailed with glorious thanks. She loved it and was bowled away by it.So, once again, thanks for your usual swift and efficient service and wonderful billows.
Kind regards
J
Visit Under the Willow gifts to see more Billows...

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Aw, isn't it a special feeling knowing your creation brings comfort and joy to someone. They are really wonderful gifts. I love the little lambs.

Anonymous said...

Aww, what a sweet lamb theme! Reminds me of the kids' song "Mares eat oats and does eat oats and little lambs eat ivy...". It's a perfect Billow for a child!

Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage said...

That is so special! I'm so glad one of your Billow's found a good home.
God Bless,
Ginger