Pages

Monday, December 7, 2009

Fun Holiday Shopping on Artfire!

This adorable tea light holder is all mine! A very talented tadpole created this, and it's going right on my fireplace mantel (work in progress)
when it's finished...

Sometimes you just HAVE to have something you see...and I really found some wonderful handmade gifts from the Two Tadpoles shop on Artfire!

UNFORTUNATELY I can't show the pictures of everything because I don't want to spoil some Christmas surprises... BUT I can show some items in my package of goodies that I am just tickled about & have to share with you...


Look at the little clay thank you on a ribbon! This is a wonderful idea, and I hope they make them a part of their shop... AND this beautiful crafted blue leaf plate was a special gift for me or to give to some one...NOPE it's staying with me! The workmanship is just amazing~ I love it!

Now that's only part of my order that was shipped...you see I can't show anything else because they are gifts....If you see need to do some shopping, and would LOVE something unique, handmade, great customer service, and standout pricing... visit the Two Tadpoles shop here.


7 comments:

Michelle said...

Love your new purchase!!! Two Tadpoles shop is great. Very talented family there! Hopefully we get to see the rest after Christmas?? ;)

Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage said...

Those are so~~~Cute! I went to there shop there are some cute things and at good prices.
Hugs,
Ginger

Anonymous said...

Carrie, have we told you today yet that we love you? ;) You are soooo wonderful to not only support our little business, but also to rave about it on your blog! Lots of love and hugs to you and your family from me and the Tadpoles!!!

Anonymous said...

p.s. I adore your new holiday background!

Jackie said...

Sooo, cute! I love the blue leaf plate, it would make the perfect serving dish or candle holder.

God bless.

The Blonde Duck said...

That was so sweet of you to order my books! I hope they like them!

Carrie Garvin said...

Hi Missy Blonde Duck! I can't wait to receive your book (darn~ after I ordered it--- I WISH it had been autographed by you for my grandgirlies.... hey next book...okay?)

I'll post a "review" when it arrives...

Happy Holidays!