Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I said I would never but I did...

Old wooden Canadian Geese....
Collection of shells....
One of several sea pictures displayed in our home...
Maryland crab ornament- gift from a friend
displayed all year
Thrift store find- a boat of shells (2.00)
When we purchased our weekend home on the water I told myself I would NEVER be one to decorate with "shore" items- have collections of sea shells, etc...

But I soon learned that living on the water easily takes you into it's beautiful nature, wildlife, calming winds and changing shores...

SO the above pictures are a (small) collection in my home that I said I'd NEVER have... (smile)...

1 comment:

Tammy said...

What is it that they say? Never say never :) How are you dear "laundry soap making" friend? How is the shore?
tammy