Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas Decorations Money Can't Buy...

Found Holiday decorations!
This past weekend my kids made a trip up in the attic. They pulled out boxes of Christmas decorations that were no longer in use and they could go through and take.

BUT the best holiday finds were the ones now placed on my refrigerator.

Bottom from daughter Tami age 8

Top Left from Kirk age 6

And from Joey age 5


Today my children are: Tami age 34, Joey age 30, and Kirk age 27.

You can imagine the laughs when they saw my "found" treasures.

Picture of children growing up. Boys on either side of their sister- ready for prom. The boys look terribly thrilled- actually all their faces here are EXACTLY the expression each had when I hung their decorations up.
Kirk, Tami, and Joey.
P.S. Ha! I just noticed the clothesline in the back- Even way, way back then I was hanging clothes out to dry.

And don't forget to enter Raising Our Own giveaway!

3 comments:

Epicure68 said...

That's great! I'm sure at the time they made those decorations they had no idea that you would save them and pull them out after all these years.

Anonymous said...

How fun! I still have my kids' Easter bunnies and put them on the fridge. These are important works of art!
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Zuzu

Jen Kershner said...

I love it! I wish I still had all of gorgeous Christmas creations from when I was a child.