Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

It's about that time...

Last year's holiday mantle-Woodland Collection

It's about that time to take my collection of Woodland animals out of hibernation. I purchased these little guys two years ago from Pottery Barn, and I just checked and they're still selling them here.

I like to start (and finish) holiday decorating by Thanksgiving. I'll start this weekend- planning something a little different.

I'll post when I have decorating complete. What about you? Do you use the same decorating theme every year or do you change things around a bit?

Love to hear from you!

And while you're here don't forget to visit our "Cleaning Room".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love these little woodland animals!!! I haven't started decorating for Christmas yet, but am making a couple of new decorations this year. It's fun to add something new from time to time! :)