Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Under the Willow an Etsy Favorite of Cheryl's Garden...

Sweet! Under the Willow's Whispering Willow Natural Laundry Soap was featured by Cheryl of Cheryl's Garden Blog here as an Etsy favorite.

Cheryl wrote: " I’ve already purchased some of this Cambridge Rum laundry soap that leaves a wonderful scent to your wash without leaving behind junk that irritates my allergies."

It was certainly a very nice surprise. Thank you Cheryl!

You can visit Cheryl's own Etsy Shop here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't blame her for making this soap her favorite. It's wonderful, I also love your bar soap it smells so pretty.
I keep it in a pretty silver creamer by my kitchen sink.
Hugs,
Ginger

Anonymous said...

We love your Natural Laundry Soap too!! =)

By the way, the Etsy shop link at the end there doesn't work.

Cheryl said...

Thank you for linking to my store. I really do love your laundry soap. The correct link is http://MasonCJ.Etsy.com