Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Let the parties begin! Two weekends left....

Lindsay & her "Grammie" who is almost 93 years old...

It now is two weeks left before the wedding~
This weekend was the wedding shower,
bachelorette party, & the bachelor party...

The girls spent the weekend at the matron of honor's home~ Tami~ while the boys (I mean men) sported a cabin setting at Lake Anna. Kirk & Lindsay were not to talk to each other~ and the boys (I mean men)- confiscated Kirk's cell phone early in the weekend...


Two of the three flowers girlies in this pic--Lindsay, Ashley, & Gracie


A perfect "tee" for the girl's nite out with the soon to be bride!

Here are most of the girl's who will be boarding the shiny black party bus to go wine testing....

Party! The party bus was huge- well accommodating~ and I hear was loads of fun!

5 comments:

Sue said...

I like the tiara! Hee! :)

Mary L. Briggs said...

It all looks like lots of fun~with many memories to look back on! Only two weeks? Time is really flying by!

Jackie said...

The girls look like they are having a lot of fun. Wine tasting how cool is that.

God bless.

Anonymous said...

What a terrific idea for a bridal party! Oh my goodness...2 weeks...I so cannot wait to see the wedding photos!! Hugs!

Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage said...

OH~~~ The party looked like so much fun! I'm sorry I didn't get by sooner to visit. WOW! Just two weeks left until the wedding, I will be looking forward in seeing the pictures.
Hugs,
Ginger