Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Wedding Countdown...last week!

The wedding is almost here! My husband & I have settled down at our Eastern shore home~ with lots to do before some wedding guests start to arrive as early as Wednesday... AND if I figure out how to load my pictures from my camera into my "shore" computer-- I will share some pictures.

Here's this week's list:
  • Landscaped front, side, back--- check
  • Bought hubby's wedding "attire"---check
  • Finializing on appetizers---check
  • Watering landscaping every day---check
  • Draft a letter to neighbors letting them know about the event---almost check
  • Starting to clear out garage where food will be served---check
  • Gather wedding lighting, flowers, etc...---check
  • Clean, clean, clean house for guest---on going check
  • Confirm with Pet resort---almost check
  • Remember how blessed our family is---check!
  • Lots more going on---check, check, check....

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Carrie, looks as if you have everything under control. Your organizational skills astound me.

Can hardly wait to see the pictures.

God bless.

Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage said...

OH~~~~~ It sounds like everything is coming along wonderful! I'm with Jackie I can hardly wait to see the pictures.
Hugs,
ginger

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to add "get some rest" to the list! :) It'll be a perfect wedding, despite all that still needs to be done. Hugs!

Michelle said...

You are so organized, can you give me lessons? You will definitely need a vacation once this is all over. Have a great time at the wedding :)

Jackie said...

Hope the wedding went off without a hitch. Knowing how organized you are I bet everything was perfect!

God bless.