Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Beautiful Table Runner...

Table runner from Susan Lizotte, ME
I wanted to share something I was "gifted". This exquisite table runner shown in the picture is from Susan Lizotte in Maine.
I really was taken back because Susan contacted me about purchasing some soaps & other gifts from Under the Willow~ so I sent Ms. Susan about 20 soaps, a Billow, an Unconditional Lovie, and other goodies. Susan has a display in Maine called "The Sisters" (cute!) at Barthash's in Stella's... SO if you are in that area- you have to see all the gifts that Susan has ready for the holidays & more!
And by the way this is the 2ND time blogging about Ms. Susan- the first time was here when I purchased some great handmade cards from her...
She is ONE talented lady!
I LOVE the table runner, I LOVE the thoughtfulness that was behind it, AND I LOVE everything about it! Thank you Ms. Susan
& best of luck with your shop!
Thank you Susan you are too thoughtful!

4 comments:

Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage said...

Your new table runner is so pretty. It's nice to have things that other bloggers have made.
Hugs,
Ginger

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful, wonderful gift...and with your shop name on it too! I wish I were that talented at embroidery and sewing. :)

Michelle said...

Such a great personalized gift. Very very nice of her!

Jackie said...

What a great gift. It is the perfect item to display all your goodies on.

God bless.