|A friend's newly finished project using Annie Sloan chalk paint!|
Several weeks ago my daughter and I met up with a good friend- who was more than excited to share her (and husband's) first try with Annie Sloan paint. She was able to show us a small picture on her phone, so you'd image how excited I was to see the "final" project as a full size picture!
Here's what they did:
- Found a china cabinet to re-purpose for their dining room
- Sanded it down (but said they didn't have to)
- Painted with Annie Sloan paint
- Applied the Annie Sloan "wax" to give it the old world look
- Applied wall paper to the back of the cabinet
- Volia! One gorgeous piece!
I think their first creation with Annie Sloan paint came out beautiful! I can't wait to try this technique on a piece or two I've been thinking about.
Thanks Tiffany for the picture of your final project! Hugs!